Friday, September 24, 2010

Slight change of plan...

I have changed the blog slightly. I realised that I had over complicated it and was was trying to run it more like an interactive website than a blog. So I've simplified it.

Now all the mind benders will be on this, the home page of sorts. The forum page remains, so you can still ask questions or seek help if you need it; but now the blog is basically just a vehicle for mind benders and the discussions surrounding them.

This should make posting significantly easier for you, and less mucking around with pages for me.The only unfortunate thing is that due to this change in direction, I had to delete the mind benders page and all the excellent posts we had on it. I'm sorry to those people who posted, but look at it this way - at least now you know what you are doing and the new method should be even easier.

No comments: